We at Obamabeans are glad to let others do our work for us. Some general rules/advice:
1. No profanity or obscenities. You may think you have discovered a unique and radically new way of combining various four letter words; but, trust us, you haven’t.
2. We recommend you write your article while sober. Although we must confess that many of our articles have been written by one our editorially staff members while he/she was seven sheets to the wind, we find that most of the time sobriety is a better policy.
3. No attachments. We’re afraid of attachments.
4. Also, no pictures. Some things just should not be seen.
3. If you don’t want credit for your submission, we will shamelessly steal your idea and try to make as much money as possible from it. If you do want credit, we will honor your request; but we will still shamelessly steal your idea and try to make as much money as possible from it. Lets face it, we need the money.